Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Makeover

So, I have way too much time today invested in playing around with HTML coding, in attempts to give my blog a new look. Particularly, I wanted a navigation bar and I wanted three columns.  From there, I had fun messing around with a few other things. I don't love it, I still have a few quirks to work through but, it's staying for a while.

I want to know what you think!

Of course it looks pretty much the same to you...like I just swapped templates with a click of a button. But trust me, I'm starting to understand the foreign language of HTML coding...and my head is spinning. Yes, I have a lot to learn and would love to learn it. Just give me a hole to crawl in with a laptop and I will be transfixed. However that's not a possibility so, back to real life.

Thanks for the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!