Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Minute Friday :: Catch

I'm linking up with Lisa-Jo over at The Gypsy Mama for Five Minute Friday with the writing prompt...

Catch

Go


In just over twenty-four hours I'll get about twenty-four hours with just my husband. We'll be sailing off into heavenly bliss, just the two of us...

okay we're driving a few hours to meet up with his parents, whom we will spend the evening with. The next day they will follow us home for a three day visit.

So, its not really twenty-four hours of just us. Or sailing anywhere.

But it's the drive together, a lunch in another city, time without children (there, I said it). Time to catch our breath and to be together. And the time with his parents will glorious, too. Adult time. We are so very looking forward to this time, as are our children looking forward to a sleepover at their cousin's house!

A quick get-away will do us all a world of good.


Stop

{Photo Source}

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy sailing off with your groom =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, enjoy your trip! What a blessing.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!! I just saw your comment on Beth's blog!! Nearly wet my drawers and flipped out of my chair as I shouted, "I KNOW THAT GIRL!!!" Have fun on your trip - WITHOUT your kids (There! I said it!). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to catching your breath. I hope it was a blessed time together!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!