Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Vacation and a Plug


It's quiet over hear on the blog, as we are on vacation for the next two weeks.

However, won't you stop back on Thursday when I will be featured at Mom Heart On-line -- a site I am thrilled to promote with so many of your favorite authors in one place. And I am honored to be able to share in that space. Won't you join me here on Thursday so  I may have the honor of directing you there. 

I hope you, dear friends, are having a wonderful summer!

I would love to stay in touch.

Just click here to like Heavenly Glimpses on facebook.

Sharing with Finding Heaven, The Better Mom, The Wellspring,  Graceful, A Pause on the Path,  Works for me Wednesday, Women Living Well, and Raising Arrows



1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!