Monday, March 30, 2009

Oso - A Memory Worth Keeping

Here is a caption I journaled previously that is too sweet not to post:

Oso was our black lab that died just over two years ago. She was only five. The cause was unknown. Robby was two, almost three, and loved Oso as a part of the family. I remember having to explain to him that she was no longer with us, that she went to heaven to be with Jesus (all dogs go to heaven, right?). Robby responded with, "We have to go find Oso right now!" He then headed straight toward the coat closet stating, "We have to get our coats on, mom." "Where are we going?" I asked. "To heaven," he responded.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got your blog going. It will be something that you'll be so happy you did. I already look back at my old blog posts and say, "oh yeah, I forgot about that." Plus, it's awesome to have a record of all the little things our children say and do that are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!