Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I may have an addiction...

I may have an addiction.  I've been having way too much fun designing Christmas card templates through Heritage Makers (storybook, card, etc. creations).  I recently stumbled upon designing for two simple reasons.  First, I found very few templates that I loved out of the many thousands already in the gallery.  I like simple so, I've created simple.  Second, I wanted more options with a basic membership (no extra fee) in the template gallery for those with my taste in mind. Three of my designs for six total templates are now available in the Heritage Maker's template gallery. Following are some of those card designs.  You may also visit my website at www.preservetheirlegacy.com to learn more about Heritage Makers.























Baby boy/girl thank you/announcement invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!