Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guest-blogging today

These days I seem to constantly be in a two-year-old stage with a two-year-old running around the house - just one after another with four children the age of six and under - and there's never a dull moment. The reality is, sometimes I look at myself and (spiritually speaking) wonder if I have ever out-grown that stage.  I'd like to say I have but, there are moments...I wonder if you can you relate. 

I'm guest-posting over at Penny Zellers blog, Penny Zeller ~ A Day in the Life of a Wife Mom and Author, today on one of my favorite posts that captures the essence of how I can be just as stubborn as my two-year-old when it comes to wanting to do things my way!


I am honored to know Penny personally and am so encouraged to be in a Christian writers bible study that she leads, Write His Answer.


Penny is a wonderfully gifted woman who loves the Lord.  She is the author of several books including her most recent Montana Skies Historical Romance Series, books #1, McKenzie, and #2, Kadie (coming in April 2011!). She is currently working on her third book in the series.


If you are in this area, on March 5, Penny and Cathy Slikker Vlahos, author of  A Snowman's Gift  will be speaking on The Everyday Woman: Going from Ordinary to Extraordinary. Please come to the Wesleyan Church from 9:30-11:30 a.m. for some refreshment(s) and inspiration.


Now take a hop on over to Penny's blog and please share a comment. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on this topic!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!