Saturday, July 9, 2011

How Children Look After Orphans - Guest Blogging

Remember this recent post? Well Amy Sullivan, at Amy L Sullivan: finding God-sized ways to give in the everyday, felt it was important enough to re-post on her blog. Please hop on over and take a look - and while you're at it, take a look at Amy's amazing blog, all on service and jam-packed with service ideas for your family {which is where I had gotten this amazing servoce idea!}.

Summer is in full force here. We are currently doing a lot of landscaping {I built a garden wall with my own two hands... :)}. My husband has been a building and planting fool...and I appreciate him so much for it!

My sister and brother-in-law just had their first baby - a boy! We will be going to visit them in Washington in less than a week!


We're spending lots of time with family - and my children are wiped out by the end of each day, they are having so much fun!

I hope you are having a blessed and treasured time this summer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment!